Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 177/189, 2024 - Tuesday

Paul and James and I had a nice walk this morning. It was 79 degrees when I got up and let the girls outside, and it was made worse with the 1000% humidity. But we survived. Then it was off to the ROMEOs breakfast. We tried to facetime with Richard at his ROMEO breakfast in Chicago, but none of us (in Georgetown or Chicago) could make it work. I took a selfie with today's perfect stranger even before I sat down at breakfast, I spotted her right off. After breakfast, it was off to the office, and getting stuff done before the end of the month. Tomorrow I will be staying home, I have a zoom meeting from 9 until 2:30, and I am pretty sure it will be a tiring day. I need to go outside in a little while and water some plants, and then I will settle in for the night. I got my results back from my doctors visit yesterday, and the doctors comments overall were 'unremarkable.' I have a couple areas of concern, and I will work on those in the coming days/weeks. I have still got ice cream and cookies, so there is only so much I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment