Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 171/195, 2024 - Wednesday

Well, so much for the predicted 5 to 7 inches of rain. It rained a little bit at the Curious House, and so far we have received less that 2/10". Not complaining, just wishing we could get more rain. It is still dribbling a little bit, but we are going to be WAY short of what was predicted several days ago. Paul and I had a nice walk this morning, Pam is back from her visit north with her quilting friends. I got in to the office about 9:30 this morning, and left before 1 o'clock. I stopped at AT HOME in Cedar Park (maybe Leander) on my quest for shallow pocket king size sheets. You try finding them Deb...it is not easy. There are sheets that say 'fit 8 to 16 inch mattresses', and that is where I fail. There is too much sheet on those things. I know, first world problem, and it (so far) is NOT keeping me up at night worrying, but I would not think it was that much trouble finding them. Recommendations are appreciated. I am still gloating about the concert last night, it was really great! I need to look and see if Hauser has announces a 2025 Tour already. He hinted at it last night. I have two meetings tomorrow, one at 10 and one at 2, so that will keep me occupied for a while. Maybe there will be a rain dealy! Fingers crossed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment