Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 163/203, 2024 - Tuesday

Yes, there was a nice walk this morning. Do you know I carry dog treats with me in the mornings, and many of the dogs recognize me during the walks. I generally have six treats in my pocket, and I gave away five of them this morning. Not every dog we see gets a treat...some of them don't like the treats, some of the hoomans don't want me giving their dogs a treat. I always ask permission first, and that is not a bad way to get to know the hoomans, too. Today is Total Stranger Tuesday, but there were no likely candidates for the honor this morning, so I decided to acknowledge Richard's last ROMEO breakfast until they get back from Chicago in October. Friday will be his last morning walk, too, so there will likely be another photo. We did have a good breakfast, and then it was in to the office. On the way to breakfast, I stopped for two bottles of iron supplements (buy one, get one free), and got gas in the little white car. I had a three o'clock appointment, and that appointment time changed two or three times, before it was finally decided that we would meet at 12:30. As I was waiting, I got a text and an email that the appointment was at 1 o'clock. Then I also got reminders about the three o'clock appointment. Whatever. On my way home, I stopped at HEB and got the stuff that was not available yesterday at ALDI. Watermelon, baked chicken, not sure what all else I got, but I should be good by my Thursday appointment. I have two zoom meetings tomorrow, and our neighbors dinner is tomorrow night. Still no evidence of hummers at my feeders. Not sure where I am going wrong. Photo credit: Princess Leah at Monument Cafe, me, Paul and Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment