Monday, June 17, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 169/197, 2024 - Monday

Hummer update...I removed the feeders from the back patio, and I am not going to put them back for several days...maybe they need a fresh look at them . BUT...when I was leaving the house for our morning walk, there was a hummer off the front patio, paying attention to the blooms on one of the baskets out there, so that is a good sign. Tonights weather forecast says we could get 4 to 7 inches of rain in the next three or four days. I would settle for any of that, 7 inches might be a little bit too much. Whatever we get, hopefully I can turn the sprinklers off before they run on Saturday. All was good in the office today, I have a 10 o'clock meeting tomorrow, and then I will go in to the office. I learned something today: All king size beds are not equal. I thought I had a California King, I do not. Also, there are various 'pocket' sizes, and my mattress is a 'shallow pocket.' What the hell? But, now I am on a mission for (hopefully) sheets that will fit my bed properly. I have been sleeping on wadded up sheets for almost four years, and I just thought I did not know how to make a bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment