Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 170/196, 2024 - Tuesday

It's Tuesday, but it seems like it should be Friday already. James and I did a half-walk this morning, my decision because I had a 10 o'clock appointment and I had stuff to do. It was not as humid this morning, and it was a pleasant walk. Because I did an abbreviated walk, I had a leisurely time getting ready and took off for my meeting a little bit before 9. After the meeting, it was in to the office, and there was some stuff that needed to get done, and it got done. The rain forecast is really disappointing; we went from a forecast of 5 to 7 inches by the end of the week, we are down to a half-inch if we get that much. Very disappointing! Tonight was really good. I had tickets to see Hauser at the Bass Concert Hall. I've had tickets since last year, and I think it was a GREAT concert, much better than I was anticipating. If you have ever thought of becoming a fan of a cellist, take a look at Hauser on the interweb. Very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment