Thursday, June 27, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 179/187, 2024 - Thursday

Today was a busy day, but it was a good day, and the day went by quickly. Paul and I had a nice walk this morning, and I will try to not talk about how hot it is 24/7. Just know, that is what I am thinking as I sit here authoring this entry. After the walk, I made it in to the office pretty early (for me), and got everything done that needed to be done. I did have a little mix-up with a tenant, but that is to be expected if your air conditioning system goes on the fritz. They are not alone, and there are a finite number of air conditioner repair people in the world. Since it was Thursday, we had burgers from Sandy's for lunch, and as usual, they were really good. Late in the afternoon, I got an application approved for one of our managed properties, and then it was time to go home. Tonight was book club night, and it was fun talking about this month's book, Tom Lake. Dick and Margie attended book club virtually from their house outside Chicago. Great to see them! We have picked our book for July, it was written in 2016 (I think) by David Duchovny, and it is titled Bucky F*cking Dent. No, really. David Duchovny was on every morning talk show a week or so ago, and that is how I heard about the book. I think he was on all the talk shows because they make the book into a movie which is to be released soon. Time to call it quits for this day

No comments:

Post a Comment