Sunday, June 16, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 168/198, 2024 - Sunday

I got more than everything on my chore list accomplished today; pulled weeds, washed the floor in the garage, and a whole bunch of this-and-that. I am going to take the hummingbird feeders in tonight, clean them, and then put them out again later in the week. I have no idea why the hummers are ignoring me this year, but I will keep trying different things and maybe I will find something that works. This doll is one of my treasures from the estate sales yesterday. I paid $7.50 for her (I am assuming it is a her), and I like her very much. She has no hair, and her head was stuffed with bubble wrap. The bubble wrap was keeping her eyes in place, but I have come up with another temporary fix for that. I am becoming more discriminating with my purchases particularly clocks, dolls and bells. I'm still open to Statue of Liberty souvenirs, and most other things, but I am pushing back on a few things. It was warm today, but we escaped the 100 degree mark. With the disturbance in the Gulf, we are crossing our fingers that we get some rain, but also hope there will be no harm as a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment