Saturday, June 22, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 174/192, 2024 - Saturday

I did a whole bunch of stuff today, starting with a nice walk with Paul. It did not seem as humid, and it felt a bit less hot, but we were both glistening by the time we finished the walk. After the walk, I fed the girls and watched the morning news. I got up and did a few things around the house until it was time to leave for estate sales. We (me, Marian, Pam and Diane) thought there were four estate sales, but in reality, there were three estate sales and one moving sale. I was not convinced about the moving sale, but I scored a couple good things there. I may go back to one of the sales tomorrow, but it does not open til one o'clock. If I'm not busy, I might consider it. I ran a whole bunch of errands this afternoon, and I still have a few things on my list that will get done tomorrow. I had lunch at Fire Bowl in Round Rock this afternoon, and it has been a minute since I've been there. I had Sesame Chicken, and it was just as good as I remembered it. I am still Jonesing for shallow pocket sheet sets. I went to three or four brick and mortar stores today, looking, and none were to be had. This is not helping my CDO-ness at all. I did order a set from Amazon, and if they fit well (I will find out tomorrow), I will probably order a few more sets. Brunch tomorrow with me, Candy and Terry, so that will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment