Thursday, June 13, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 165/201, 2024 - Thursday

On our first dives last month, Paulina, Oliver and I met a couple whose names were Lincoln and Brande. Lincoln had a camera (GoPro?), and I asked him if he would share some of the photos with us. He said 'of course,' and I got his text this morning. This photo shows me, the guide, Oliver and Paulina resting on the bottom of the Caribbean, somewhere around Playa. Scuba is really a lot of fun, and I am glad I did it last year. We have another trip planned later this year, and have already reserved time for more dives. Yes, there was a walk this morning, and that was good. I had a leisurely morning after the walk, and I got in to the office about 9:30. I got done the things that needed to be done, and I had an appointment for give platelets at 1PM. I was declined last Monday because my hemoglobin was too low. I have been eating all the right iron building foods and even an iron supplement for the last few days, and today I was declined again. I think my hemoglobin was even worse today.  I have another appointment for next Friday, and if it is still low, I will need to make an appointment with my GP to see what the hell is going on. Today was a lot less harried than yesterday, and as I (kind of) predicted, everything worked out the way it was supposed to. I'm pretty sure it always does.

No comments:

Post a Comment