Friday, June 7, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 159/207, 2024 - Friday

Friday: My second favorite F word! We had another pleasant walk this morning, not hot, therefore, it felt less humid. I arrived at Val and Paulina's house early this morning to get them to the airport. They are headed to Ireland and points east for a couple weeks. Val will be back first, then Paulina and Oliver. I think Nancy is joining them next week in Paris. I had a late appointment in the office, which meant I did not get home this afternoon until almost 5 o'clock. I am in the middle of a humming bird crisis: I have never had too much trouble attracting hummers, but nothing this year. I got new feeders, they don't hold as much nectar, and are a lot easier to clean, so I hope they rediscover this feeding station. I'll let you know. I am doing this journal a little bit early, so there will be no chance of me missing the final Pat Sajak episode on Wheel of Fortune. It should be interesting. There are eight estate sales tomorrow, I need to rest up for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment