Monday, April 29, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 120/246, 2024 - Monday

I had a somewhat busy day today. It was VERY foggy outside when I got up, and it remained so during our walk and as I headed out of the house. I was busy putting out some fires before I left the house, and I have a feeling those fires are still capable of shooting back to life. I had a 9 o'clock appointment to have the little white car serviced. I did one zoom meeting at the dealership, more or less took over one of the offices, and get a lot of stuff done before I even got to the office. I have to take the car back tomorrow afternoon, replacing the two back tires. I could have sworn I replaced all the tires a couple months ago, but maybe I only replaced the front two. I need to find that receipt! I made it to the office, touched a bunch of stuff, had another zoom, and took off for home about 1 o'clock. There was one more zoom that started at 4:15, and then it was time to call it a day. Shortly after I got home, Linda and Jimmie called to see if I wanted to go have ice cream, and I cannot think of too many times I have turned down an opportunity to have ice cream. Even though the day was kind of busy, it was productive and I will give it a couple extra points for the good things that happened...a giid day over all.

No comments:

Post a Comment