Sunday, April 28, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 119/247, 2024 - Sunday

It started raining this morning just before we would have headed out for our walk, which is much better than if it had started raining half-way through our walk. I am not a fan of walking in the rain or while it is lightning outside. It has rained for a good part of the day, but right now it is sunny and bright. I have recorded 1.99" of rain since about 6:30 this morning, and that is a happy thing. There are chances of rain every day for this week coming, and that is good, too! I failed at my goal of doing nothing today, and for that I am both sad and a little bit happy. I did laundry, changed sheets on the bed, went and bought donuts, a few personal hygiene things which require the use of finger nail and toe nail clippers, and a few other things...things that included pie (not donuts). Paulina got back home from Las Cruces this afternoon, and she and Val stopped by and brought me some pecan pie. Always delicious! The rest of tonight will be spent in front of the television, so I need to get a few more things done before my program comes on. I have a 9 o'clock appointment tomorrow, I hope it will be raining but I also hope it won't be raining, so I can join the boys for a nice walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment