Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 276/89, 2023 - Tuesday

We tried a new place for the ROMEOs breakfast this morning, the Monument Cafe in Georgetown. I think, overall, it was a much better experience that the place we have been to every Tuesday for the past couple of years. Has it been that long? Not sure. But, it was good, and we will take a vote to see if we make the change permanently. I made it in to the office, had a couple meetings, got some work done, and took off to a 1:30 appointment. I got home after that, and have not yet gone down to take a nap, but it may be an early evening nap. I am doing a lot less watering outside, which is a good thing, and we are supposed to get some rain later this week, but I think I will just leave the sprinklers on to make sure it rains. I am working from home tomorrow, and I have a whole list of things to get done before I take off on Thursday morning. Paul and I split $12 in PowerBall winnings, and we are already ready for the drawing tomorrow night. The odds are 50/50 as far as I am concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment