Sunday, October 15, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 288/77, 2023 - Sunday

The weather has been very nice for the last few days, and I have made good use of that fact. I have had a really productive three days, getting lots of stuff done, and just having a sense of accomplishment. Today, I took some stuff to Goodwill, got the car washed, did some other chores around the house. I had intended to go to three estate sales this morning, and I went to the first two, and could not find the third one. I did not spend a nickel, although there was some nice stuff at both of them. Although I did lots of things the past three days, pulling weeds was not marked off the list, and it will just have to wait for another day. Maybe thirty minutes a day can be worked in to my schedule. It is supposed to be in the 40s tomorrow when we walk, so I will need to find a pair of sweat pants. It will be back in the nineties for the coming weekend, and then cool off again. Halloween is coming up, so I changed the lighting on the house, to be more in keeping with the season. The coming week will be a little bit busy for me, a series of meetings on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, but they won't be prolonged and drawn out...just in and out, nobody gets hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment