Thursday, October 12, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 285/80, 2023 - Thursday

I was up early this morning (4:30) and I sat at my desk catching up with a variety of things. I knew I was not going to walk, and I had a meeting in Austin at 8:30, so I made good use of my time. After the first meeting, I had a quick meeting that started at 10, and then I was off to donate some blood. I am not sure why, but I just feel good to donate blood. It make me happy! After that, I headed in to the office, got a lot of stuff done, and I headed home at about 2:30. I will be 'working' from home tomorrow, and I do have one meeting scheduled. I have been busy clearing off stuff on shelves and tables and stuff in my bedroom. The carpet in this house was not of the best quality, and there has been a lot of wear (already) from me and the girls in that room. They still make the hard wood flooring that is in the rest of the house, so tomorrow, the carpet will be gone, and the room will have hard wood floors matching the rest of the house. I ordered two area rugs from Amazon, and they will be here next Wednesday. All in a days work. The photo with this entry is of the breakfast meeting this morning. If I had known there were going to be photos, I might have worn long pasts. Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment