Friday, October 13, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 286/79, 2023 - Friday (the 13th)

As Friday the 13th's go, this one was not terrible. I had a little heartburn now and then, but overall, it was all good. Jack and I walked this morning, my first official walk since last Wednesday. Today was the day that I was expecting the flooring guys to show up at 8:30, but they didn't appear until a little after 10. They got everything done by five o'clock, and I am really happy with it all. All I have to do now is to finish putting the bedroom back together. Since everything was chaos, I figured I might was well wash all the linen, including the mattress cover, and that is all done, so I don't have to do that for another couple years. I will finish getting everything back together tomorrow, a couple more hours and it will be done. I am not too sure about estate sales tomorrow, what with the Annular Eclipse and all that. Maybe I will just go in the afternoon, after the eclipse. Another thing, I got some photos of the last dive I did in Playa del Carmen, and I have to say, I look as anxious as I felt. It is an amazing experience, and lots of stuff to see, but I was busy paying attention to all the stuff that I needed to pay attention to. Like breathing. You know, just the basic stuff. I also think, the more classes I take, the more at ease I will be. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment