Saturday, October 28, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 301/64, 2023 - Saturday

Okay, I am feeling better, but I did have a coughing fit at about 4 o'clock this morning. I was still in bed when Paul let us know he was heading out for our walk. I was out in record time, and did the full walk this morning. After the walk, I took a quick nap, and then Marge and I hit three estate sales. Nothing much at any of the sales, but I did buy a belt for $1.50 plus tax. After the sales, I did not leave the house, and just lolly-gagged until the House Concert started. I started it a half-hour earlier than usual, since other neighbors were having Halloween parties, and I did not want to have too much overlap. It was the final concert of the season, and it was good to visit with neighbors. Deb is here, too, visiting her daughter and grand kids for several days. It was great to see her, and I think she was happy to see all of us, too. It's a full moon tonight, and the evening started out cloudy, but the clouds are breaking, and it is a lovely moon. It was not supposed to rain today, but it rained off and on most of the day, but it was very nice for the concert. We are enjoying almost three-and-a-half inches in the past week, which is still leaving us about eight inches behind where we should be for the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment