Monday, October 30, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 303/62, 2023 - Monday

I was half-way expecting a call from Jody this afternoon. Not really, but it was days like this, cold and wet, that Jody would suggest I stop at Wendy's on the way home and pick up some chili for dinner. And so I did. I was not as good as I remember, but it was okay for a quick dinner this evening. It was raining and cold this morning, so there was no walking, not sure what to expect for tomorrow morning, I'll let you know. It was a little bit busy in the office today, but all is well that ends well. I got home this afternoon, and put some tape on the shattered window, hoping that it will not totally disintegrate before I can get it replaced. I can tell you, is it not a cheap window, and it is going to be about four weeks before it will be replaced. This afternoon my friend Deb came over, she is visiting from Washington State (should state be capitalized?), and she rented a car that is a Volvo electric. There were no instructions, and she had no idea how to charge the car, so, we ended up at the Round Rock outlet mall, and she got some charge while we sat in the car and talked. She should be alright for the rest of her trip. Tomorrow is Halloween, are you ready? I think I will put some candy out on the driveway, and let the kids fend for themselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment