Monday, October 23, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 296/69, 2023 - Monday

I am very tired of coughing. I have not really had a good nights sleep since last Wednesday. I am not particularly keen on blowing my nose, either, but I stopped at Costco this afternoon, and bought a crate of kleenex. When I finally gave in that I was not going to be sleeping this morning, I let the girls outside, and just about five minutes later, it started to rain. Almost a half-inch before I left for town. It kept raining for a little while, and this afternoon, it started raining just after I got home. So far today, we are at just about an inch-and-three-quarters. Lovely! It is supposed to rain the rest of this week, and I can hardly wait to start complaining about the rain. Maybe we will get a little bit of water in the lakes, it's about time. There was no walk this morning because of the rain, and it won't make me feel bad if we cancel the walk tomorrow, either. All was good in the office, and we are pretty much winding down the month. I did stop, too, on the way home and did my thing, early voting started today, so I have finished that. All y'all need to get out and vote, it what we all need to do. This sign at the early voting place is new, I did not know they offered curbside voting. I guess if it works for HEB it can work for voting.

No comments:

Post a Comment