Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 297/68, 2023 - Tuesday

I am still feeling kind of poorly, and I am sick of it. I cannot even enjoy the rains we are experiencing here in central Texas. I think with the rain we accumulated today, we will surpass the 2 inch mark, and the most rain is supposed to hit late tomorrow night in to Thursday morning. AND, we are going to have to get our winter jackets out next week, they are predicting the second coldest Halloween in history. Okay, I just hole I am done with whatever is ailing me so I can enjoy that and complain about it as the same time. Recently, I have been hearing a dripping noise, and I thought it was dripping into the water softener tank. The service man came out today, and the parts that were affected were still under warranty, but not the labor. Whatever. The culprit (that caused the malfunction) is pictured in the photo accompanying this journal entry. My question: How does something like this get get into the public water system, and if it had not been caught in the water softener, where would it have ended up. Somewhere in the cold water sides of my plumbing is my best guess. SO...in Georgetown, Texas, not only do we not get water in the summer to maintain our landscapes (because we don't get a vote for the powers that make those decisions), we also get CRAP in our water. Okay, now I'm finished. Talk to y'all more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment