Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 284/81, 2023 - Wednesday

I am tired. Yep, plus I'm old, so I am (apparently, but just for the moment), a tired old man. Not really, I am mainly just tired. There was a bit of confusion most of the day, because the communication was not the best, but the best was made of a bad situation. A lot of gossip and a lot of guesswork got most of us all through it. We (kind of the royal we) were back on buses by about 8:15 this morning, got to the airport, back through check-in, back through customs, back through security, and back to waiting. The flight was supposed to leave at 10:30, we left at a little after noon, but I think we landed close to on-time. It was an adventure, and we are all none the worse for wear. I actually stopped at HEB on the way home, and I think the girls were pretty glad to see me. I think there was some confusion about the whole thing on their part, and they have both been pretty clingy since I have been home. I got a lot of work cleared up, and I think I am pretty well set for tomorrow. I have an 8:30 meeting, a 9:45 meeting and an 11 o'clock meeting. That will be the worst part of the rest of the week, only because there are three things back-to-back with very little room to breath. After my scuba diving lessons, breathing has taken on a whole new meaning. I really don't have any photos taken of any interest today, but this is the daytime view of the photo I used on the journal entry yesterday. Have fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment