Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 227/138, 2023 - Tuesday

And so I say goodby (adieu) to Chicago thi afternoon. I was a pretty long day. Breakfast at 7AM, meetings start at 8 and go until about noon, and the two more training seminars start then and go until 3:20. Shortly after that, John Rosshirt and I was in line for a taxi, and we had no trouble getting to the airport and getting to our gate. We were about an hour early, and that was just fine for me. I actually got home about9:30, watered stuff in the back yard, did a little bit of self-medicating, and I am typing very slowly right now, very similar to how I did it back in the late 1900s. And a good time is being had by all, which is much easier to do since I am the only all that is important at this writing. I think I have expounded enough for one journal entry, and I had better quit before I tell something that is actually true and verifiable. That could leave a mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment