Thursday, August 31, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 243/122, 2023 - Thursday

I checked with the Google Gods, so I know this is true. Potatoes are vegetables. Yep. So...my new craze of vegetable 'chips' and vegetable 'straws' seems to be somewhat anti-climactic. I am also pretty sure that potatoes are different than tomatoes and spinach. Yes, that was on Google as well. Potatoes are a 'starchy' vegetable, but that does not make them bad, necessarily. All I know is, I like the texture and the taste of 'vegetable' chips, those made of tomatoes and spinach (and other veggies), and I do not associate the lack of salt from the 'vegetable chips' with the guilt I feel when I eat a bunch of potato chips. Done with this for now. Not a bad Thursday, the windows at the Curious House were cleaned today, and it really did make a difference. This is the first time in my life (and that is a while) that I have paid to have my home windows washed. While they were here, they also cleaned the solar panels on the roof. That has made a real difference in the energy production. Production took a big jump today, and I am happy about that. It is interesting how many people will start a conversation with you when you paint the dormant grass in your front yard. Lots of comments, lots of interest, lots of laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment