Friday, August 25, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 237/128, 2023 - Friday

I have used this little weather station as a journal photo a couple times recently, and not until this evening did I notice that it had not switched times when Daylight Saving Time started. BUT...I don't care who you are, it is too hot to be 8:09PM. Jut too hot. I left early this morning and left all my overnight guests at the Curious House. I had a ten o'clock meeting, and I needed to get in to the office first. All worked out just fine, it did not take me too long to get to the office, and all was good. I made it in plenty of time for my 10 o'clock, and my 1:30. I left the office about 2:30, got home and took a few minutes for a nap, and then I met Paulina and Oliver for dinner. Very nice, and I learned a couple things I can do on my phone that Oliver taught me, so that was just extra cool. Estate sales tomorrow, a few things on my chore list, but I think it will be just a chill out in the heat kind of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment