Monday, August 28, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 240/125, 2023 - Monday

Not a bad Monday, started with a nice walk with Peter and Paul. I'm asking that they now introduce me as Mary, so we could be...well, you figure that out. At one point, Paul and I broke into song, and Peter just tried to act like he was not with us. I am killing myself laughing every time I look at the front yard. We have not been able to water the grass (using the irrigation systems) since about the middle of July, and there is no relief in site. So...I had the grass painted today. There is more than one way to get around the dead grass look, and again, every time I look out the window, I laugh out loud. Not sure what the HOA is going to say, probably nothing, but I think it would be hilarious if someone complained. One of the neighbors has already jokingly threatened to report me to the city for using too much water. Tomorrow will be a walk again, a few chores here and there, dinner with Jimmie and Linda tomorrow night, and Book Club on Wednesday. I am a lucky, LUCKY man!

No comments:

Post a Comment