Friday, August 18, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 230/135, 2023 - Friday

Jack and I had another nice walk this morning, it MIGHT have been a little bit cooler, but it is hard to tell when it is already close to 90 degrees at seven o'clock in the morning. I was not in any particular hurry to get in to the office this morning, so it was a calm and casual morning. I got in to the office about 10 o'clock, got a bunch of stuff done, and left to get my haircut at about 1:30. There was one stop on the way home, and I got in to the Curious House about 3. I did a little bit of this and a little bit of that and even took a little nap with two girls up in the big chair with me. I bought some chicken fingers at HEB on Wednesday afternoon, and I have three left, which will tide me over for at least one more meal. I don't have too many things planned for the weekend; two estate sales and I am planning to take some stuff to Goodwill. I need to clear out some stuff. I have four closets full of clothes, and that is three closets too many. Let's give equal time to the neighborhood cats, shall we? Last night it was pretty much all about the Piglet, so tonight I am sharing a photo of one of the cats I see frequently on my morning walk. There are two orange cats at on house, and I talk to them when I see them, and this one will come around and let me pet it most days. There you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment