Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 213/152, 2023 - Tuesday

I will finish the KFC stuff I bought last Friday (I think it was Friday) tomorrow. I started on a quart of milk with a best buy date of July 14th this afternoon. I am working on a People magazine dated April 17th. I am apparently not that up-to-date on many things, and I guess that will just have to do. I will probably get through the magazines at some point. Yes, it is still hot. Yes, I am doing hand watering; front in the mornings, back in the evenings. I bought water bags for the trees the other day, just to give some of them a chance to survive. I am without photos for this journal entry, so you can look at this water bag with awe and amazement. Okay, I changed my mind. When I was in Mexico, I met two couples from Germany, and one couple was Olaf and Marie. I got an email from Olaf today, with some of the photos he took while we were snorkeling. I'll post one of Olaf's photos to this journal entry. I will finish Grace and Frankie tonight or tomorrow, and then I will investigate something else to binge watch on Netflix. For now, I think I will just retire to the big chair, and watch
Finding Your Roots.

No comments:

Post a Comment