Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 242/123, 2023 - Wednesday

I thought it was Thursday most of the day today. It was lovely when I first went outside this morning, 74 degrees and lower humidity. I don't think those moderate temps will last for long, though. Usually, in my mind, September is our warmest (hottest) month, although the weather prognosticators don't agree with that opinion. We are winding up August, and I will  be enjoying a three-day-weekend coming up. I really appreciate weekends now, and that is a relatively new pleasure. I have worked almost my entire working life in businesses that were 7 days a week, 24 hour a day jobs. I guess it all finally caught up with me. Tonight was book club night, and I was the host. Harlem Shuffle. There were eight of us, including Dick and Marge that attended by zoom. Next months book is one I have already read and heartily endorse, Remarkably Bright Creatures. Tomorrow, I am having the windows at the Curious House washed, inside and out. AND, they are cleaning the solar panels on the roof. 

No comments:

Post a Comment