Thursday, August 24, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 236/129, 2023 - Thursday

I like Thursdays, mostly because Thursday is the day before Friday. Today is an extra good Thursday, for a variety of reasons, one of which is the fact that the Curious House opened its' doors to friends overnighting. What fun! I worked from home today, a zoom call, some finishing up stuff, and then a nice nap, mid-day. Nancy and Marilyn got here right around 5 o'clock, and we went in to Georgetown for dinner. A quick tour of Georgetown after dinner, which included a drive by the 3D printed homes. Again, I (we) were turned away by security, but Marilyn got a couple photos. It is the largest community of 3D printed homes in the world, I think, and the concept is an interesting one. Ben got here about 9:30, and a lot of time was spent laughing and being totally inappropriate. Being inappropriate is one of my natural skills, and since I have very few skills, I defer to being totally inappropriate and vulgar. I am good at both of those things, and there is no more appreciative audience that the folks that are visiting tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment