Sunday, August 27, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 239/126, 2023 - Sunday

There were three of us walking this morning, me, Paul and Jack. I got home, did some chores, took a nap, and then went off and took care of some things that needed taking care of. I went and ordered some frames for a couple new pieces, went to Costco, got gas in the little white car, and did a little bit of grocery shopping. I was back home and down for another series of naps by 12:30. Tonight was the neighborhood dinner night, and there were 15 of us there. Lots of fun, lots of good conversation, and lots of good friends becoming better friends. There were photos, but so far none have reached my inbox, but I will share if I get them. When we walked out, there was a double rainbow, and that was nice. We did get some much anticipated rain.Much anticipation, not much rain. Four-hundredths of an inch in my gauge, so again, lots of anticipation, but not much rain. The temperature has gone down considerably though, 77 degrees the last time I looked. I don't know when the last time it was that cool at 9 o'clock at night. Very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment