Monday, July 31, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 212/153, 2023 - Monday

I've had a lot worse Mondays, but not many (if any) have been hotter than today. 108degrees. It was 80-something this morning when we walked, so it was bearable. I made it in to the office about 9:30, and it was pretty non-stop. I had a very nice lunch with Lynda and Michael, and then headed back to the office, and I left for home about 2:30. I had a couple stops to make on the way, and I am on a search for 'vegetable chips,' potato chips made from vegetables, not potatoes. I bought some in Mexico, and I finished them off yesterday. I stopped at HEB (because I am not cool enough to go to Trader Joe's) and found some made from tomatoes and spinach. Not exactly what I was looking for, but I bought three different varieties. So far, I have tried the vegetable 'straws,' and they are pretty good. I would buy them again. I let you know when I sample the others. I mentioned that I went back to estate sales yesterday, and this is the treasure I got. The frame is likely worth more than I paid for the painting, I just like the bunnies.

No comments:

Post a Comment