Monday, July 17, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 198/167, 2023 - Monday

I think it is fun thinking about what you would do if you won the lottery. I don't expect to win, but the daydreams over the past couple of weeks has been worth all the money I have spent...and I won six dollars while I was at it. It is still hot. Nothing much left to say about that. It was a bit less humid this morning when we walked, and that was pleasant. Not a bad day in the office, in fact, all was good. I have a list of stuff that I am trying to get accomplished before I take off on Wednesday, and I am pretty sure I will get it all done. Laundry is on the list for today, but I think I will postpone that until tomorrow. Almost everything on the list is easily accomplished, the worst of it is washing the Piglet's face before she goes to spend the week with Val, Paulina and Oliver. She needs to be all purteed up before she goes a'callin'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment