Sunday, July 23, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 204/161, 2023 - Sunday

Let me be clear about why I might (MIGHT), be becoming a snob about PDC. Last night I booked a tour to go snorkeling and then to visit a cenote. I was the first person to be picked up, and I met a lot of very nice people that I shared the day with. Two sets of couples from Germany, and a really nice family from Connecticut. All those folks were visiting Playa for the first time. I looked at a few places close to where they were all staying, and they were NOT where I wanted to be. Too far, too family, mostly too far. So, I settled in right where I settled in, and am totally happy. I just think that if I was not where I ended up, I would not really be experiencing the PDC experience. And it is, probably, the experience that is making the experience so much fun. Got it? Anyway, I had a really good time today. Snorkeling...I lost count of the number of turtles we saw, big and small, sting rays big and small. Lots of pretty fish, a little bit of coral here and there. Then we took off to a cenote, the first time for me to visit one. I wanted to many times, but never did. Once I got home from the excursion, I headed down to 54th Street (the condo is aat 32nd Street) and turned left. At about 10th Avenue, the street market started. It went on to about 30th Avenue, which doesn't sound very big, but I thought it was going to go on forever. SO...all in all, it was a very good day, and...by the way, I doubt that I am becoming a PDC snob. Just sayin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment