Saturday, July 22, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 203/162, 2023 - Saturday

It gets dark here much earlier than I am used to, and I should also just admit the fact that I am not nearly as photogenic as I think I might have been many years ago. It gets dark earlier because (I believe) PDC is directly south of Mobile, Alabama, so much further east that we are at the Curious House. My lack of photogenics is due, mainly, because I am not photogenic. Simple. It was a quiet day today, I sat by the pool (where I had the whole thing to myself), went for a nice long walk, ordered a pizza to go, at pizza, continued binge watching Grace and Frankie, and then went out and sat on the beach for a while. Tomorrow, I am taking a half-day tour to check out sea turtles and snorkel at a cenote. I think it will be fun, and there is always a chance that I won't be the only single on the tour. Apparently the crescent moon tonight is not all that photogenic either, so if you are reading this, I recommend you go outside and look up, it is really pretty. You can probably do it Sunday night too, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment