Sunday, July 30, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 211/154, 2023 - Sunday

Before 9:30 this morning, I had already completed several tasks: I did a walk, watered stuff in the front, bought donuts, gone to Home Depot, stopped at Target, went to an estate sale, and something else, I just can't remember. Candy, Alisha and I met for brunch, and on the way home I stopped at another estate sale. I had already been to both estate sales yesterday, and I found what I wanted at the first one (half-price), but not at the second one. What was already sold to someone else was no great loss, but it was an unusual something. I will survive. I went to see the Barbie movie at 3:15, and on the way in, I met Judy on the way out. So, of course, we hustled someone into taking our picture. Everybody is right, the movie is not what you would expect. It is fun, and interesting, and there is a lot to it. I decided to go pink, and I did not have to specially purchase anything, I already had all the pink you see in this photo. I am sure that says something about me, and if you like, let me know what it is. I ordered some of those green tree watering bags from Amazon yesterday, and they arrived, so I will go out later and install a couple of them, maybe three. I hope it will keep a couple of the trees at the Curious House healthy and alive as we go another month of no watering.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment