Saturday, July 29, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 210/155, 2023 - Saturday

So...I had a really good, and full, day today. As usual, the day started with a walk, just me and Paul today. After that, Diane, Pam and I hit a couple estate sales. I bought nothing, Pam bought a couple things, and Diane was the big winner today. After the estate sales, I took the girls to the beautiful parlor, and then I went to the movies: Disney's Haunted Mansion. I remembered seeing a headline in the paper yesterday, and it was not complimentary. When I got home, I dug the paper out of the recycling to read their review. I agreed with it. It was not nearly as good as I was expecting it to be, and all the 'names' were hardly recognizable. I do not give this one a thumbs up. I have a ticket to go see Barbie tomorrow afternoon. I got out of the movie at 2:43 and at about 2:45 I got a text that the girls were ready to be picked up. I made a quick stop at Home Depot, and then went and got the girls. Tonight was the neighbors dinner night, and there were 13 of us there. We went to a place called Bright in Cedar Park, and it was really fun, and there was a lot of conversation. All good. I have a few things on my list to get done tomorrow, and it will all get done...eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment