Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 192/173, 2023 - Tuesday

I didn't make it to the ROMEO breakfast this morning, because I had a zoom class scheduled for 8:30 in the morning, followed by another class at 1 o'clock this afternoon. I would have preferred my usual Trifecta (plain pancake, two eggs over easy and two strips of bacon), but I got the classes done, and I don't have to worry about that for another two years. The tough part is sitting down for eight hours, and not being distracted. Another distraction was, I had to remember to be careful how I moved around, since I was not wearing any pants. The whole thing got done without a hitch, and all is good. I did clean and refill the other two humming bird feeders out in the back porch, and today I saw three hummers at the same time. Prior to this, I had only seen single hummers hanging around out back. It is still really hot, and it is taking a toll on the morning glories. I will need to hand water them tomorrow morning before I head to the office. No relief from the heat, and no rain in sight, but we are doing better than many areas of the country...no flooding, no houses sliding down into canyons...just take it one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment