Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 200/165, 2023 - Wednesday

It's been kind of a long day. I got up really early, finished doing stuff that needed to be done, and took off for the airport at 6AM. No traffic issues, no travel issues, all was good. When I got on the limo to take me to Playa, the driver was just a little bit confused, and insisted that he was supposed to take me to a Hyatt, somewhere outside Playa. We got that straightened out, and all has been good since then. I got settled in about 3 this afternoon, and then took a quick trip to the grocery; bananas, 2 muffins, three diet Cokes and a carton of milk. I'm not sure how this could be, but my credit card says I spent $12. I'll believe it when I see the statement. I went to dinner tonight at a place I have been several times before, had a brisket sammich, and then headed for the beach, where I proceeded to get my feet wet, and then headed back to the condo. I had done some work this afternoon, and I did all the follow-up stuff when I got back from dinner. Still more to get done tomorrow and Friday, but I am pacing myself. Tomorrow I have a 9AM appointment with immigration, and I hope I have all the stuff dine that they need done. I am pretty sure I have it all under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment