Monday, July 10, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 191/174, 2023 - Monday

Today was a bunch of Mondays, all wrapped into one. It started off well enough, a nice walk with Peter and Paul. Then in to the office, where it was pretty hectic. I admit that my tolerance for hectic days in the office is greatly reduced, so it might have been just another ordinary day in the office. I got home about 3:30, and I had a few things to do, and then I headed out to dinner with Jimmie and Linda. We went to a place in Austin called Bon Air, in north Austin, and I had never heard of the place. I had a half-dozen peel & eat 'em shrimp at 39 cents each, and a brat wurst, and fries. All very good, the shrimp were great, and I will be back again. While we were there, another neighbor (Yo, pronounced Jo) called and said she made banana nut bread, and had a loaf for me. SO...I had a great day of neighbors being kind and thoughtful, and it just goes to reinforce what I say very often, I am a lucky man! I will be home all day tomorrow, I am taking two on-line classes, so it will be a day of no pants. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment