Sunday, July 2, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 183/182, 2023 - Sunday

I kind of took the day off today. It was just me and Paul walking this morning, and then I went to brunch with Alisha, Reuben, Christie and Terry. I got home from brunch and did not do anything else except take naps and was Forensic Files. I was on kind of a mini-mission to find some Fredericksburg peaches after brunch, but there were none at the usual little stand I go to every year. Maybe tomorrow. I woke up this morning, and I felt like I had a fever, maybe from the Covid booster I got yesterday, but according to my electronic thermometer, nope, no fever. I will also go in to the office for a little while tomorrow, and the same thing on Tuesday. Just long enough to look at stuff, post rents and make a deposit. I also got all the clocks wound, so that in itself is an accomplishment. The photo accompanying this journal entry was taken last Friday. I subscribe to the Austin American-Statesman (Austin American Misstatement), and it is not the least bit unusual for me not to receive the newspaper that I have subscribed to. No big deal, they have my money. But it is unusual for me to get a Wall Street Journal instead of the Austin newspaper. I understand they are all delivered by the same person, but there needs to be some sort of better control. UGH. Oh, and there is a banana in the photo, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment