Saturday, July 1, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 182/183, 2023 - Saturday

By 12:01PM (one minute after noon), I was back home feeling accomplished. I had done our walk, made scrambled eggs for me and the girls, given the girls their monthly pill, visited two different Walgreen's to get my Covid booster, done some grocery shopping and had the car inspected. I was aware of the new Covid vaccine, Bivalent, and I thought there was only one Bivalent. Well, when I got to the first Walgreen's (I had made an appointment in advance), they asked me which vaccine did I want, and I said the new one, the Bivalent. But which one do you want, it looks like you have been getting Moderna, some people get Pfizer. I thought there was only one vaccine, what's the difference? There is no difference. Then why are you asking? Because you can choose Moderna or Pfizer, and it looks like you have always gotten the Moderna vaccine. What's the difference? There is no difference. I'll take the Moderna, then. We don't carry the Moderna vaccine, we only have the Pfizer. Then why did you give me a choice? Because it looks like you have always chosen Moderna. But you said there was no difference. But we have to ask. Where can I get the Moderna vaccine. The other Walgreen's on Booty's Road. Do I need an appointment? No you can just walk in. Okay. I get to the other Walgreen's. Did the other store call you and warn you that I was headed this way? No. I was told I could just walk in and get a Covid vaccine. They told you wrong. Can I get a vaccination? Yes. Today? Yes. Which one do you want, Pfizer or Moderna? What's the difference? There is no difference. Then why are you asking? Because some people want Moderna and others want the Pfizer. What's the difference? There is no difference. I could go on and on for another thirty minutes, but I got the shot, finished the rest of the stuff I had planned to do, and got home by12:01PM. Done. PS: They put on the band aid, not me. I am upright, the band aid is upside down.

No comments:

Post a Comment