Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 207/158, 2023 - Wednesday

Honestly, I kind of think zoom meetings are overrated. There were some yesterday, there were some today, and there will be some more tomorrow. All okay, but they are kind of like cluster bombs, the zooms all seem to be scheduled in clusters. I'm not sure if there is anything to zoom onto on Friday, but that too shall pass. I did half a walk this morning, it was fun to be back with the group, but there was a nine o'clock meeting in the office, and, well, then there were the zooms... In the middle, I had a couple errands to run, and then I had to go to the bank. More specifically, UFCU. More specifically, a place I am tired of, and if I had not been a client for fifty or sixty years (exaggeration), I would change. BUT, this time, I am really considering leaving before they get the chance to ask me to leave. My deadline is August 1st, the day after the monthly earned interests are posted. Tonight is book club, and I will be heading over to Pam and Paul's in about another 30 minutes. Still bingeing on Grace and Frankie, I'm towards the end of season 5, I think. It's kind of like my life if I were living it in drag. Well, then again...

No comments:

Post a Comment