Monday, July 3, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 184/181, 2023 - Monday

By the time I found this peach stand, I had already bought three peaches at HEB. This particular stand is not professing to be Fredericksburg peaches, so I was probably better off getting the HEB peaches. How is it I can go to HEB two or three times a week, and there is nothing in the house to eat? That is a mystery to me. I went to HEB today, then I went to the office, then I went to Trader Joe's and there is still VERY LITTLE consumable food in the house. I also made a stop at a donut shop, and bought two apple bear claws. I am obviously on a downward spiral, and I don't think this will end well. I did get a few things off my chore list, and Peter, Paul and I walked this morning. If I change my drag name from Edie to Mary, we could be Peter, Paul and Mary. What do you think? Tomorrow will be the official Holiday, and I will once again go in to the office, just to see what is going on. That will be after the ROMEO breakfast, of course. I started listening to a new book this afternoon, and I got hooked on it right away...usually it takes two or three chapters before I actually pay attention. I am easily distracted. This book is called Night Will Find You, by Julia Heaberlin, and so far I really like it. If you like reading (or listening), you should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment