Thursday, July 13, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 194/171, 2023 - Thursday

It is hot, I have no recollection of exactly how hot it was today, but take my word for it, it was hot. No rain in the forecasts for the next two weeks. We shall survive (I am pretty sure), but it will be close. Sadly, I attended Pauline's service this morning, and saw a few old friends, and it was an interesting drive out there. There is a LOT of development going on, but civilization has yet to begin encroaching on the Estate at the Edge of Nowhere. There is a lot of stuff happening close to Walburg, but the farm is still much as it was when we lived there. If you squint your eyes at this photo, you might be able to see the porch and right corner of the house. I got in to the office at about noon, and there was plenty of stuff to get done. We did order pizza though, so that was good. The pizza. That was good. Tomorrow will be another busy day, and I think I will probably be showing property again on Saturday. Dinner with Val, Paulina and Oliver is booked for Sunday night, and otherwise, the most important thing on my list for the weekend is to try and remain cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment