Sunday, July 16, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 197/168, 2023 - Sunday

I am so very tired of talking about how hot it is, but that is just about the only thing we think about in central Texas these days. And in Georgetown and Leander, we can no longer run our yard sprinklers, due to (I think) the fact that the city cannot treat the water quickly enough. That is my opinion, but there is no clear reason provided by the people in charge. I am not complaining, it is just what happens when the heat is so oppressive, and people complain. Whatever. We had a nice walk this morning, and then I did a few chores around the house. I did not go anywhere at all, until Val, Paulina and Oliver came over snd we went to dinner in Georgetown. Tony & Luigi's. I have veal parmesan. I almost always have veal parmesan. And calamari to start. Very good. Back home, and I am ready to retire to the big chair, play with the girls a little bit, and call it a day. Or a night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment