Friday, July 7, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 188/177, 2023 - Friday

Even at my advanced age, I frequently amaze myself at the new things I learn. Case in point: Today, I learned how you tell if the baby's diaper needs to be changed. If it is not obvious by the photo attached to this journal entry, the answer is...take a whiff. Yep, if it passes the smell test, you don't need to change it. Shortly after our walk this morning, I took off to show some great clients some great houses. I am pretty sure all parties involved had a good time, and I think we will take second looks at a few homes tomorrow. I am lucky that I like what I do, and that I am lucky enough that I can do what I like. Tomorrow is probably not going to be an estate sale day, but maybe Sunday. We will just need to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment