Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 199/166, 2023 - Tuesday

You know that, if I am posting, I did NOT win the PowerBall. There is a chance that I could win the MegaMillions tonight, I will let you know. Maybe. Nobody won the PowerBall, and I already have my ticket for the next time. I did win a combined $23. I guess it could have been worse. I am begrudgingly paying attention to the water issues we are having here around the Curious House. No outdoor lawn sprinkling is allowed. Not all of Georgetown, just parts of Georgetown, and the Curious House in in the part that cannot irrigate the landscaping. I know there are LTOS of people that will not pay attention to the problem, and by paying attention to it myself, I get to be smug about it. And maybe I will just xeriscape the front yard in the coming months. I need to keep turf in the backyard for the gurls. I went to 600 Degrees Pizza with Linda and Jimmie last night, as if we needed any reminders that it was hot outside. I am just about ready to head out of town tomorrow, and I will be back late Monday night. The girls are happily ensconced with Paulina, Val and Oliver. They are totally spoiled, and I expect that when I get back on Monday, they will not want to come back to the Curious House. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment