Monday, July 24, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 205/160, 2023 - Monday

I'd like to introduce you to the Barks-a-Lot sisters, Callie and Lexie. This is a photo of them on duty, they take their Neighborhood Watch responsibilities very seriously, and not a person or thing gets past them. They are on a hiatus right now, back at the Curious House, where they will be de-briefed at some point tomorrow, and I expect there will be very little information shared that will require follow-up. The girls are back home and I am back home with them. It was a fun several days in Playa del Carmen, and it is honestly warmer here than it is several hundred miles south, thanks to their Caribbean breezes. I doubt that I will do much unpacking tonight, I have all the important stuff readily available, and I think I am just about to call it a night. The first couple days going forward will be a little bit hectic, but it will all be okay, just a little bit of catching up to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment