Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 186/179, 2023 - Wednesday

There were five of us on the walk this morning, and I love looking up and seeing great clouds like these. If you have been following this journal for a while, you know I love including photos of clouds. I got in to the office kind of early this morning, there was lots of stuff to do after the long weekend. But, everything got done, and I got some extra stuff done as well. I have appointments tomorrow and Friday; tomorrow to put a house on the sales market, and talk with a potential new property management client. Starting on Friday, I will be showing out of town buyers properties...it is going to be fun. It was a quiet, tasteful day overall, nothing much to report. Maybe tomorrow will be more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment