Thursday, July 27, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 208/157, 2023 - Thursday

It appears I am the custodian on Margie's Ken Doll. He will be residing in a place of honor until sometime in late October, when Marge and Richard return from their abandonment of their neighbors near the Curious House. Abandonment may be a harsh word, since they return to their home outside Chicago every summer. Pretty smart. Dick and Marge attended book club last night, via zoom, and Marge won one of the door prizes, the Ken Doll. Diane won the other prize, a mesh bag of shells. I have no interest in being the custodian of the shells, but Ken is kind of a looker! By noon today, I finished three meetings, one by zoom and two in person. Then it was off to the office, and I left for the curious house about two o'clock. I have one appointment tomorrow, and next week looks pretty open, just the way I like it. I am pretty sure there will be a group of us hitting estate sales on Saturday, the girls have an appointment at the beautiful parlor, and the neighbors are meeting for dinner on Saturday night. Fun city!

No comments:

Post a Comment